Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday Picks

Happy Saturday! How is everyone? Starting today I'm going to start posting some of my favorite looks and pieces every Saturday, including both new runway looks and throwback snaps!

Ralph Lauren Fall 2013
This dress incorporates two of the things I love most: velvet and fancy collars.

Alice Temperly Fall/Winter 2013
This collection has an ancient Egyptian feel... I love when designers are inspired by ancient cultures.

 Pronovias 2014
Love the simplicity...well matched with chunky gold in this picture
Dolce and Gabanna
Old military feel...love the upturned collar

Mango 2013
I have shoes like this, but nude instead of gold. I love the velvet jacket, it makes such a luxe look. Riquissimo!


Dolce and Gabanna Spring/Summer 2014
I love when designers are inspired by the world around them, and once again I love seeing them get ideas from ancient cultures.

That's it for today! What do ya think?
 Stay tuned for more fashion, and be sure to check up again next Saturday for more Saturday Picks!

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, or questions! Getting comments makes my day!:)