Thursday, February 20, 2014

Healthy Skin

So, recently I wrote that I would be wearing less makeup and giving my skin a chance to breathe! And I've been sticking to my resolution! But its not just going without makeup that will heal my skin, I have also been moisturizing, toning, and cleansing vigorously. So, here are a few helpful products that I have been using, and if you're not already using I suggest you invest in:

Cleanser.
I like face wash with scrubbing beads in it, and that doesn't leave a soapy feel, as my skin gets dried out very easily.

Toner.
I currently use Target brand, but really any brand works. Watch out though, they have different types of toner, so pick one that more accurately contains what you're looking for.

Acne Control.
I have a small sample bottle of Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control, and it's been working great!


Moisturizer.
I use moisturizer twice a day, right after using toner. I alternate between Neutrogena and Jergens to give my face a little glow, even without makeup.

Face Masks:
I like trying different homemade facemasks occasionally (never doing egg whites again, disgusting) but right now I have a store bought black sugar and charcoal scrub that I'm really enjoying. It leaves the skin super soft.
This one!


So that's my daily routine! You guys had great suggestions for different products in my first post, and I would still love to hear any recommendations you have!

3 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Dermatologista florianopolis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently use Target brand, but really any brand works. Watch out though, they have different types of toner, so pick one that more accurately contains what you're looking for.
    Dermatologista florianopolis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Ginseng Health Benefits

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, or questions! Getting comments makes my day!:)