Monday, December 2, 2013

Cozy Pants

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, this Thanksgiving weekend has been so busy! But to catch you guys up, I made a pair of comfy pants on Wednesday!!!


I followed a pattern, so it wasn't entirely my own idea and everything, but its a good start!
The onlymthing that I'm upset about is that I didn't wash the material beforehand, but after instead, since they were quite big on me when I first made them. But now they are too short. So I'm dissapointed, but they're still wearable and very cozy.
Stay tuned for more sewing experiments!:)

Happy Cyber Monday!
Did you guys get any super good deals??? Cyber Monday really stinks when you dont have any money too spend (my situation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, or questions! Getting comments makes my day!:)