Sunday, December 8, 2013

Weekend Buys

Every year my mom's side of the family gets together for a huge Christmas shopping extravaganza. Yesterday was the first time I went with them, and it was SO MUCH FUN!
First, they meet up in the mall and talk for while. Then they get coffee and breakfast and talk some more.
Then comes the shopping.
While getting our Christmas shopping done is the first priority, theres always some time to find something for yourself. My "me" stop was in H&M. (Where else?) Here are the couple things I snatched up:

Knit Turtleneck Sweater
Jersey Skirt

The skirt length can also be higher or lower depending on how you wear it, I personally like it midi length.

And the best thing is, the sweater and skirt go together very nicely!!
 Did you get anything this weekend? What was it? Please let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. I love h&m and I really love that jumper!
    I'm tempted to go buy it now

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! I wore it today and it was amazing:) super comfy too!

      Delete
  2. the jumper looks so cozy, perfect for winter!

    LEGALLY BRUNETTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought two sweaters and one of them is the exact same colour of yours!! :)

    http://headenough.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, or questions! Getting comments makes my day!:)