Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drugstore Snatch Up

Here is an "activity" that I will be doing on my blog, that ANYONE can join! Its going to be a fun way to learn more about different products, to interact with other people participating, and to voice your opinion on a product!

Here's how it works:
I post the details on a certain drugstore makeup product.
You grab the product on your next stop to the drugstore (pay for it, of course!)
You try it out, and come up with a brief summary of your thoughts about it.
Tell me your summary, including your name and blog link (if you have one) by either commenting on the post, or emailing me at alysj1215@gmail.com.
I will then collect all of the summaries I receive, and at the end of the allotted time I will create a blog post sharing all of the summaries I receive, along with your name and blog link.
Dont feel like once you do one, you have to do every one after that! Do the ones you're interested in!

Now everyone has multiple review of the same production one place, and you get try something new!

This week's product:



Covergirl new "Flamed Out" shadow pots:
Claims to be blendable, highly pigmented color!
Tell me what you think of it!


This time I will give you two weeks to buy and use the product, then formulate your opinion.
Now go snatch it up!

What do you think of this? Do you have any questions or ideas to make it better? Tell me in the comments below!
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Where did you buy it?

    From @sammycx in the #fblchat

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this one at CVS, but I've seen it in other drugstores & in Target:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love the colors!!! I'll definitely grab one :) Wanna follow each other? Xo


    Join my blog giveaway and win $30 worth of dresses, shoes, and jewelry: Labels and Lattes x Dressale.com $30 Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, or questions! Getting comments makes my day!:)