Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Free People


So today I stepped into free people for the first time. One word: hooked. I really loved the store. The clothes, the atmosphere, even the way they bag your purchased item.
 So, my first purchase ever from Free People was a floral stretch headband. There are many different ways to wear it, but here's a couple:


Normal over-the-hair...



Or with the hair pulled over and tucked into the headband.


It will be perfect for a quick hair fix in the summer!

Summerrrr.....


Anyway, I think Free People will soon become my new favorite store, and definitely somewhere I would buy from again. 

8 comments:

  1. That headband is so cute! :)
    Danielle xo || Lilyofthevalley

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in that headband! will be checking out the free people store really soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, you definitely should check it out!!:)

      Delete
  3. Alys! Shell and I were walking in the mall the other day and there was a sign (I think on their storage room) and it said "Free People". I was like, "What?!!??!!? Should we call the police? Should we knock down and save the free people?? What should we do?!?!?!" Then Shell, the normal one, was was like, "Kate, its a store." Hahaha I need help! :). But I totally agree with you! That is the coolest stor ever! (minus everything without a back :P)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You are adorable! :) So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, or questions! Getting comments makes my day!:)